WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Former Senator father dies at age 82

The former senator Francis "Kiko" Pangilinan shared the photo of him with his father who died on Monday. His father "Donato Pangilinan Jr" was already 82 years old.


He said on his official facebook account, his father was in the heaven at exactly 3:50 AM, January 4, 2016. He said, "Dony, to his friends, joined our Creator at 350 AM today. He was 82 years old."

Kiko described his father as a "stern and demanding teacher, my staunchest political supporter, my harshest critic, my long time campaign manager, my most esteemed mentor...my 'co conspirator' in my marriage plans, the one who, as I was growing up, always had the answers to life's challenges and problems. My hero."

"I don't think I will ever measure up to being a truly amazing father like you but I will do as best as I can to be one for my children because that was how you raised us," he added.

"Rest in Peace Daddy. Your loud, domineering, overzealous yet genuinely caring and nurturing presence will be terribly, terribly missed," Kiko said.

According to ABS-CBN News, Pangilinan's former Senate page describes his father as an engineer and entrepreneur from Pampanga.

Donato T. Pangilinan Jr. Dony, to his friends, joined our Creator at 350 AM today. He was 82 years old.My beloved...

Posted by Kiko Pangilinan on Monday, January 4, 2016

News Reference(s):Link
Image From: facebook.com/kikopangilinan

0 comments:

Post a Comment