WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

'I will be working straight from 1 p.m. till midnight,' Duterte told reporters

The President-elect Rodrigo Duterte told to reporters that he wants to start working after lunch at Malacañang Palace. Does it means that all Malacañang staff won’t have to get up too early?

'I will be working straight from 1 p.m. till midnight,' Duterte told reporters

According to news, Duterte said that on his first day as President of the Philippines, his day starts at 1 p.m.

He said, "I would like to announce that my day starts at 1 p.m. I will be working straight from 1 p.m. even if you want until 12 a.m."

When reporters asked him about the conflict that may impact on government and corporate offices, which have business hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

(Read This: Duterte will not attend to own proclamation today, May 30, 2016)

He told on his interview at the hotel in Davao City on Saturday, Duterte said, "I don’t care about your 8 a.m.-5 p.m. schedule. I’ll be sleeping by then. How can you make me work?"

"Unlike others, I don’t like to sign them unless I know what I’m signing about. It would take time," Duterte added.

Aside from working late at the Palace, incoming president Duterte plans to commute back and forth from Manila to Davao City every day until he has adjusted to living in Malacañang.

(Read This: Netizen 'Open Letter' for Rodrigo Duterte - Two faces of Digong)

Presumptive president Rody said, "My bed is here. My room is here. My home is my comfort zone. It’s important that I can sleep and take a shower comfortably."

Duterte assured the public that he will not spend too much on his travels, He only accompanied by his executive assistant Bong Go and another person.

News Source(s): Inquirer News
Image From: facebook/rodyduterte | wikipedia.org

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Okay naman yang oras na yan.. nakaka-antok nga lang para sa akin.. di ko po alam sa iba..

    ReplyDelete