WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Jake Cuenca and model Sarah Grace Kelly breakups

Filipino actor Jake Cuenca confirmed the status of his relationship to american girlfriend Sara Grace Kelly. Jake revealed the story to the entertainment website Pep.ph

Jake Cuenca and model Sarah Grace Kelly breakups

According to the actor, his "most special girl in his life," gone since last December. The 28-year-old actor admitted that he and Kelly was no longer in a relationship.

He said, "Sobrang special yung girl na 'yun," he said. "Kung meron man akong gustong girlfriend, siya talaga."

The reason why thier relationship last was because of the distance between them. Kelly, a professional model, had to go back to New York for work.

"There were issues that became bigger than what it was kasi nga it's hard to fix things over the phone," he said.

Cuenca added,  "Like I said, to me, she's the most special girl in my life. For me, she's my best friend."

The actor admitted that he still misses his ex-girlfriend and they do still have communication.  "Hindi ako magsisinungaling, I really do miss her. Nag-uusap naman kami. I'm still holding on to that," Cuenca said.

April last year, Cuenca credited his ex-girlfriend for changing his life "for [the] better so effortlessly."

News Source(s): Link
Image From: Instagram/juancarloscuenca

0 comments:

Post a Comment