WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Paul Soriano cries while Toni Gonzaga walks down the aisle

The newly wed Paul Soriano and Toni Gonzaga are now much happier being together at last. The wedding ceremony happened yesterday, June 12, 2015, at the Taytay United Methodist Church in Taytay, Rizal.

Paul Soriano cries while Toni Gonzaga walks down the aisle

Paul Soriano didn't stop to become emotional while seeing his ex-girlfriend, now his wife, Toni Gonzaga, walking down the aisle. He was tearfully happy because the much awaited day of their life has finally come.

The beautiful bride was wearing a Vera Wang gown and acompanied by her parents -- Carlito and Crisanta to the altar. While the handsome groom was wearing a Hugo Boss suit and waiting for her bride on the front.

Toni said, "Every time I would ask you, 'Why are you choosing to stay with me?' You would simply answer, 'Because I love you.' For eight years, you have fought for your position in my life, and there were times when I would see you get tired. But there was never a time you gave up."

Paul said to Toni, "I love you so much. I'm all yours. I'm going to protect you, and I'm going to do my best to give you that love that your parents gave you. I know your parents love you so much... I will do my best to love you like they did for 31 years."

To all fans and friends of the couple, you may witness also the nuptials on ABS-CBN show "Perfect Together: Paul and Toni's Wedding Special," tonight at 10p.m. after MMK.

News Reference(s): ABS-CBN News
Image From: Instagram account / erronocampo

0 comments:

Post a Comment