WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Zayn Malik wants to be a Solo Artist

After the news shocked the world of teenagers that one of the 'One Direction' UK boy band will leave them behind. Another news will lead everyone to a new chapter of story for Zayn Malik career.

Zayn Malik wants to be a Solo Artist

The high note singer wants to become a solo artist, as he revealed his plan to U.K. newspaper The Sun. He is now reportedly working for the British producer Naughty Boy in a London studio.

According to Malik's decision to leave the band is "crazy and wild and a bit mad. But at the same time I've never felt more in control in my life. I feel like I'm doing what's right -- right by myself and right by the boys, so I feel good."

Malik added, "That's the main thing that I don't want to happen. It's not that I've turned my back on them or anything. It's just that I can't do that anymore because it's not real to me."  

This confirmation was headlines on Friday, March 27, 2015 through the said newspaper.

Malik also cleared the issues of having a rift between him and band members Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne.

News Reference(s): Billboard
Image From: Instagram/zaynmalik

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. The high note singer wants to become a solo artist, as he revealed his plan to U.K. newspaper The Sun. He is now reportedly working for the British producer Naughty Boy in a London studio.

    ReplyDelete