WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

WATCH: Patrick Garcia and Nikka Martinez-Garcia wedding video

At last! the two lovers are now married. The wedding video of Patrick Garcia and Nikka Martinez-Garcia was uploaded to Youtube by their contracted videographer on Tuesday.

WATCH: Patrick Garcia and Nikka Martinez-Garcia wedding video

As the actor said to his newlywed wife, "Our love story is not perfect, but it’s like no other." This is Patrick promise while reading his vows to wife Nikka Martinez in a wedding video.

The two was married on Saturday, March 21 at the Blue Leaf Pavilion in Macapagal Avenue, Pasay City.

Watch the full-length wedding video of Patrick and Nikka


Nikka said on the video, "I remember clearly September of 2010, I was by myself in church and I prayed. I said that the next man God will give me I will love like I have never loved before and behold he gave me you. I would asked why you but you know what I always knew, I knew that you are the one, my one."

News Reference(s): ABS CBN News, Rappler
Image From: Youtube/NicePrintChannel

0 comments:

Post a Comment