WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Yaya Dub Dream come true, 'Eto na...eto na sya'

Aside from the several project opportunities received by the AlDub love team, Maine Mendoza a.k.a 'Yaya Dub' finally gets her dream when she was a child. She was so happy to see herself on one of the billboard along SM North EDSA together with Alden Richards.

Yaya Dub Dream come true, 'Eto na...eto na sya'

They're both endorsing the Coca-Cola soft drinks in the said billboard.

According to Maine, it was her fantasties when she was a child to have a billboard someday. She never knew that it will came true until she saw it and took a photo of it and whispered, "Eto na...eto na sya."

In her photo shared on her Instagram account, she captioned it, "I still remember saying "Sana talaga magkaron din ako ng billboard ko someday!" as a kid. Passing by tons of billboards along the expressway, I used to rest my head on the car window while gaping at those gracefully photographed celebrities/models. I was dreaming to see myself on one of those advertisements one day; but back then, I knew that it will NEVER EVER come to reality. (Papa'no naman kasi diba?) Until all of these happened.. nobody knew that my "fantasies" would come true. Nobody thought it was possible. I couldn't help but ask my driver to stop in front of this Coca-Cola billboard (along EDSA) so I could take a photo of it, but before that, I took a couple of seconds to just stare at it.. then I found myself whispering.. "Eto na...eto na sya. "

Congratulations! A dream come true for Yaya Dub.

News Source(s): Instagram
Image From: Instagram/@mainedcm 

0 comments:

Post a Comment